The National Tribal Air Association invites all Tribes to participate in a baseline needs assessment of Tribal air quality needs, issues and priorities. Founded in 2002, NTAA works with Tribes to advance air quality management policies and programs, consistent with the needs, interests, and unique legal status of American Indian Tribes and Alaska Natives.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
- What’s the Purpose of the Survey? The information you provide will enable NTAA to comprehensively describe Tribal ambient and indoor air quality needs. This information will then be used to identify the range of Tribal air quality needs and priorities and build Tribal air quality management capacity.
- Is it Voluntary? Yes! Your participation in this survey is voluntary and you are free to decline to answer any question you do not wish to answer.
- How Long Will It Take? The survey will take between 15 – 20 minutes to complete.
- Is There an Incentive? Actually yes! The first 50 respondents to submit a completed survey will receive a $10 Starbucks or $10 Amazon gift card. (This is made possible through the donation of an NTAA non-profit partner, not federal funds.)
- What if My Internet is Connection is Poor? We are happy to conduct the survey with you by telephone. If you would like to take the survey by phone, please email Sydney Janssen at email@example.com to set up a time, or call 800-717-2118, Ext. 105
- What if I am Not Familiar to Air Quality? If you would like to familiarize yourself with air quality funding sources and concepts mentioned in the survey, please review the glossary PDF.
- When Does the Survey Close? The deadline extended to Friday, December 31, at 5:00pm PST.
TO BEGIN THE SURVEY, CLICK HERE. (If the link does not automatically open, please cut and paste this link into your browser: https://survey.alchemer.com/s3/6420470/NTAA-Baseline-Needs-Assessment)
For a Microsoft Word version of the survey, click here. Upon completing the survey, ‘save as’ and change the document name as *YOUR_NAME_BNA* and email it to: firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any question or difficulty completing this form, please email Sydney.
Contact Information – If you have questions about the survey, please contact Sydney Janssen, Survey Coordinator, at email@example.com or at 1-800-717-2118, Ext.105. If you have any questions about how your responses and survey data will be used by NTAA, please contact Andy Bessler at firstname.lastname@example.org.